DOUBMEEK Push pop pop Bubble Sensory Fidget Toy,Autism Special Needs Stress Reliever Silicone Stress Reliever Toy,Squeeze Sensory Toy（Color：Orange）
- Package Dimensions: 5.51 x 4.92 x 0.79 inches
- Item Weight: 2.39 ounces
- Manufacturer recommended age: 3 months and up
- Best Sellers Rank: #521,657 in Toys & Games (See Top 100 in Toys & Games) #2,184 in Pop Fidget Toys
- Mfg Recommended age: 3 months and up
- Manufacturer: DOUBMEEK
Push Bubble Fidget Sensory Toy Autism Special Needs Stress Reliever Toy
Let me start by saying that it’s a handy strategy toy for home travel, but not a real pizza plate. Whether it’s as a strategy to calculate training anxiety, or as a win and lose game for who does the dishes and chores, or a night for decide eating meat or vegetables.Even when youre bored ,it’s fun to bet on your right or left hand.
Ust press the mouse bubbles down and they make a slight popping sound; then flip it over and start again! Endlessly reusable and washable, too.
Non-toxic, tasteless,will not cause any harm to humans and pets.
Bright colors and pleasant sounds are sure to please any child!
Ideal gift for your friend.
Product size: 12.7 cm in diameter
1 x Stress Reliever
Fidget toy rules.
1. Basic rules for a two-player game, each player takes turns to press the raised mouse, which can be pressed by one, two or even in a row. Whoever owns the last mouse will lose. (Of course, there are only two mice left in the end. If you press down together, you can also do it. Does someone ever be silly to do that?)
2. Under the basic rules, you can decide the rules by yourself, such as: at most, you can only press a few. When I press the middle mouse, the other side can only press one side of the mouse instead of the whole row. See how that works. Buy one and try it out.