Bike Cassette Removal Tool with Chain whip and Auxiliary Wrench Bicycle Sprocket Removal Tools Sprocket Remover â¦
- Designed to be used in conjunction with the cassette lock ring tool to remove cassettes from hubs. Sprocket Remover can also be used to tighten on screw-on freewheels. Caters for 8, 9 and 10 speed cassettes. When remove flywheel, fixed wheel to prevent from damage. Silver color chain whip with orange non-slip coated handle for comfort and ease of use. It is constructed from steel for durability.
- This Kit combination chain whip and auxiliary wrench. Both are in high quality
- It also features hardened pins to keep the chain in place and a comfortable handle.
- Cassette/Rotor Lockring Tool with pin, Smart design make it fit two size wrench.
- Cassette / Rotor Lockring Removal Tool Fits Shimano, SRAM, SunTour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings. Also fits Shimano disc brake lockrings, Guide pin stabilizes tool
The direction of the removal of the fly cover is just the same as that of the flywheelspin, by this way it can be fixedso that it can be removed smoothly. The tool works very well. The handle is longer and the force is better. The end plastic is antiskid and won’t hurt the hand. The front end is also made of medium and high grade chains. It is good to grip and not easy to hurt. Good hand feeling, convenient disassembly, etc., and is especially suitable for bike shopand personal maintenance bicycles. With it, disassembly and cleaning are very convenient and effective.
1x Bicycle Chain Whip Wheel Sprocket Remove Tool 1x auxiliary wrench