Data Entry and Admin assistant
- Create spreadsheets to track, monitor and update important information and orders.
- Transfer data from multiple database via bulk upload or manual input
- Update information in a database.confirm correct pricing, shipping and description
- Organize existing data in a spreadsheet.
- Verify outdated data and make any necessary changes to records.
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Gather requested information
- Aide in implementing company’s short and long term strategies
We will train how to use systems and basic spreadsheets
Employment is independent contractor 1099
15 – 25 HOURS PER WEEK
Hourly pay 10$- 15$ BASED ON KNOWLEDGE
Train locally in Oakland Park Florida and after work from Home